Opportunity to Join Tata Communications, currently hiring Customer Service Executive nearby Guntur Andhra Pradesh for telecom network operations and maintenance department in rotational work shifts. Refer below responsibility and qualifications to submit application at Tata Group.
Post: Customer Service Executive
Employment Type: FTE / Permanent
Department: Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance Job
Location : Guntur Andhra Pradesh
Work Location: Visakhapatnam nearby faculty
Shift Timing: Night Shifts / Rotational Shifts
Role Purpose: FTTx Network Designer
Knowledge / Skills : Communication Skills
Job Family Descriptor:
Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability. Join Tata Group in Guntur Andhra Pradesh.
Responsibilities at Tata job in Guntur:
- Responsible to delivery 100% quality products to customers at all time from Guntur Andhra Pradesh.
- Responsible for designing and planning of FTTx/HFC network as per customer guideline
- Report on rejections and quality
- Communicate with stake holders on the rejections and corrective actions
- Responsible to create case studies for Tech Choice shift.
- Ensure end to end tracking for Andhra Pradesh state sites with clarifications required from end customer.
- Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible
- Should be able to work on different GIS datasets and create new information or investigate patterns using MAP-INFO or other GIS tools
- Communicate with Guntur teams for any additional data / clarification required
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders from Guntur office
- Creating and maintaining the structures necessary for GIS data storage;
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience in Telecom domain.
- Professional/Technical Experience, Basic background and working experience in Telecom/MapInfo/Spatial net/GIS Tools/AutoCAD
- Should have good analytical / problem solving skills
- Diploma / bachelor’s in engineering – Electronics or Electronics & Communications (Preferred)
- Good Hands on Experience on MapInfo Tool/AutoCad
- Advanced working knowledge on MS-Office applications & Technical systems
- Planning Designing of Telecom Passive network for FTTx / HFC technology
- Good understanding of Optical and copper distribution and last mile local networks (up to customer premises).
- Good understanding of OSP construction activities
- Candidate should be local or native from Guntur Andhra Pradesh.
- Understand design aspects for fiber rollout proven experience in people management & change management.
- Strong GIS skills with two or more GIS packages
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Good writing skills – for documentation, training, processes
- Design optical fibre cable to commercial and residential premises, multi-dwelling units.
Job Segment: Network, Telecom job, Telecommunications, Operations Manager, Technology, Operations, Customer Service Jobs in Guntur
Apply: To direct apply Tata Communication Careers visit official career page of Tata Communications
Tags: Tata Group Jobs nearby in Guntur, Tata Communication Careers in Guntur, Telecom Jobs hiring in Guntur, Customer Care Executive jobs in Guntur Andhra Pradesh, Jobs nearby in Guntur Andhra Pradesh, off campus drive in Guntur, Operations jobs nearby in Guntur Andhra Pradesh, Tata Careers in Andhra Pradesh.
We are Hi5job.com here to have best ever industry career update nearby Guntur area within fingers away from leading MNC company website directly. kindly scroll down and go to career search page to have more jobs update in Guntur Andhra Pradesh.